Parents First is a holistic support service designed specifically for parents of young children aged 2 - 4, who are eligible for Government funded childcare places and who may need support engaging with those services. This programme is part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
The dedicated Parents First team helps parents in Cheshire and Warrington to explore and develop greater mental wellbeing, emotional resilience, education, training, and employment aspirations to enable them to move forward and progress in their lives.
What can be gained from Parents First:
- Up to 12 months free and personalised support
- Increased access to suitable, affordable childcare support
- Support from services in the local communities
- Greater mental wellbeing and emotional resilience
- Support with accessing the right training and employment
- Support with money management, budgeting & benefits advice
- Employability support to help find a job
One-to-one support will be provided through Advisors based in Children’s Centres across Northwich, Winsford, Ellesmere Port and Chester (including surrounding rural areas).
For further information, enquiries, or referrals, please email email@example.com or call Heather Stone on 07706360972.