What is Family Nurse Partnership?
Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) is a free and voluntary programme for young parents expecting their first baby.
Your specially trained Family Nurse will help you understand all about your pregnancy and how to care well for yourself and your baby.
Your Family Nurse will provide you with information and support you to make decisions which:
• Increase your chances of a healthy pregnancy
• Help you manage your labour
• Improve your child’s development
• Build a positive relationship with your baby and others
• Help you plan for the future
• Enable you to make lifestyle choices that will give your child the best possible start in life.
• Enable you to achieve your aspirations (such as finding a job or returning to education)
FNP Recruitment Leaflet (pdf)