Your teeth are important for eating, speaking and smiling! Here’s a quick guide as to how you should look after them…
- Make sure to clean your teeth at least twice a day morning and one other time. Most people choose to do this before bedtime.
- Use a peasize amount of toothpaste.
- Make sure you brush properly for about two minutes and dont forget to brush your back teeth.
- After brushing… spit don’t rinse!
- You should visit your Dentist every 6 months and they will check the health of your teeth.
Try not to:
- eat too many sugary foods as too much sugar is bad for your teeth
- drink sugary fizzy drinks as they are bad for your teeth, water is a better choice.
- eat sweets, if you do, try to have them at meal times.
- eat sticky sweets that can stick to your teeth for a long time.
You can ask your parents or carers about using Brush DJ.