A five week course for parents that is fun, friendly and free!
What does this course offer?
- Confidence – what is it?
- Looking at confidence in adults and children
- Effective communication – in different social situations
- Stress and how to manage it
- Time to chat to other parents
- Develop your skills for family life and work
This course will run for 5 weeks on Thursday afternoons.
Start Date: 17/01/19
Finish Date: 14/02/19
Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm
Venue: Portside Children’s Centre
If you would like to book a place, please complete the attached form and return to Portside Children’s Centre, Egerton Street, Ellesmere Port, CH65 2BY or ring 0151 488 8037.
Click or touch the image below to download application form.