Music therapy sessions, free of charge from the largest music therapy charity in the UK.
What is music therapy?
Nordoff Robbins music therapy is a creative process and sessions may include familiar songs, improvisations, musical games, song writing or sharing of musical cultures.
- 1:1 or group sessions, tailored to meet the needs of each individual
- People invited to take part however they wish – using body, voice or instruments
- Community choir at Bee Wirral
- No need for pre-learnt musical skills
The Benefits of Music Therapy
- Experience of communication and expression without using words
- A safe place to express thoughts and emotions
- Experiences of being in the moment, not worrying about the past or the future
- Experiences of having your voice heard
- Supports wellbeing, confidence and self-esteem
- Reduces isolation
- Learning new skills
- Opportunities to be in control
- To play, be creative and have fun
Nordoff Robbins music therapy sessions are delivered every Monday at Bee Wirral, Livingstone Community & Play Centre, 130 St. Anne’s Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 3HX
If you would like to learn more or make a referral, please contact music therapist Charlotte Bailey by email: email@example.com