Your teeth are important for eating, speaking and smiling! Here’s a quick guide as to how you should look after them…
- Make sure to clean your teeth at least twice a day morning and bedtime.
- Make sure you brush properly for about two minutes.
- Remember after brushing… spit don’t rinse!
- Try not to eat too many sugary foods as too much sugar is bad for your teeth
- If you’re having something sweet try to have it at meal times
- Try to avoid sticky sweets that can stick to your teeth for a long time.
You can ask your parents or carers about using Brush DJ.